Black Clay Pots
- 100% natural, eco-friendly ; Individually seasoned and ready to use.
- A unique, earthy flavour that no other type of cookware can give you.
- Slow, even, delicate cooking that packs in all the flavours and aroma.
- Uniform circulation of heat and moisture through the pot that keeps in all the sumptuousness.
- Infuses a punch of minerals in every dish and balances out PH levels in your food, which makes these pots the perfect choice for your family.
The pot comes in three sizes
- Volume: 1000 ml | Diameter: 9.5 inch | Depth: 3 inch | Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Volume: 2000 ml | Diameter: 10 inch | Depth: 3.5 inch | Weight: 1.75 Kg
- Volume: 2500 Ml | Diameter: 11 inch | Depth: 4 inch | Weight: 1.95 Kg
How is your cookware prepared:
- Suffused with the goodness of clay from the heart of Kerala.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days to get rid of the odour of clay.
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Fired in a wood oven to close pores. It is well fired to withstand more heat during cooking. Extra firing gives a black colour to clay
- Oiled and Sun Dried.
- Heated with a coating of vegetable oil.
Care Manual provided