Cast Iron Dosa Pan 14″
Make your sumptuous dosa in heathy cast iron dosa pan.
The raw materials are tested for impurities before going in for production and the final product is tested for durability and quality. We further hand-season your product to make sure it is ready to use. Be assured that your dosa pan will surpass anything out there (pre-seasoned or otherwise) in terms of quality and enhance your cooking experience.
- Toxic-free and safe to use
- Hand-seasoned using traditional methods
- No further seasoning required. Ready to use. Comes with Complimentary spatula and oil applicator.
- Diameter: 14 inch |Weight: 2.5 kg
Benefits of cooking in a cast iron vessel:
- 100% natural, eco-friendly goodness.
- Chemical-free alternative to nonstick pans, which has harmful PFCs(perfluorocarbons).
- Requires very less oil – Hear, hear all health enthusiasts.
- Fortifies your food with vital iron content – say goodbye to iron deficiencies ladies!
- Can be used on the stove, in the oven, induction and over a fire … a must have in your survival kit!
- Sturdy as can be – engine blocks are built with cast iron, aren’t they?
Every one of your cast iron vessels is:
- Suffused with rich iron nutrients.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days.
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Heated and seasoned with multiple coatings of vegetable oil.
- Packed with love.
You will receive a details care manual along with your order. Follow this and your cast iron dosa Pan can be passed down through generations.