Cast Iron Pancake Pan
Pour out that batter and get that perfectly golden pan cakes/thatte dosa exact shape.
The raw materials are tested for impurities before going in for production and the final product is tested for durability and quality. We further hand-season your product to make sure it is ready to use. Be assured that your pan will surpass anything out there (pre-seasoned or otherwise) in terms of quality and enhance your cooking experience.
- Toxic-free and safe to use
- Hand-seasoned using traditional methods
- No further seasoning required. Ready to use
- Diameter: 9″ inside /15″ with handle | Weight: 3 kg
Benefits of cooking in a cast iron vessel:
- 100% natural, eco-friendly goodness.
- Chemical-free alternative to nonstick pans, which has harmful PFCs(perfluorocarbons).
- Requires very less oil – Hear, hear all health enthusiasts.
- Fortifies your food with vital iron content – say goodbye to iron deficiencies ladies!
- Can be used on the stove, in the oven, over a fire … a must have in your survival kit!
- Sturdy as can be – engine blocks are built with cast iron, aren’t they?
Every one of your cast iron vessels is:
- Suffused with rich iron nutrients.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days.
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Heated and seasoned with multiple coatings of vegetable oil.
- Packed with love.
You will receive a details care manual along with your order. Follow this and your cast iron Pan can be passed down through generations.