Cast Iron Paniyaram Pan
There is no end to the variations you could try out in this paniyaram pan. We also have the smaller flat bottomed pan, so get the size that you need and get cooking.
- Toxic-free and safe to use
- Hand-seasoned using traditional methods
- No further seasoning required. Ready to use
- Not flat bottomed – Diameter: 9 inch | Hole Diameter: 2 inch | Weight: 1.5 Kg | Height: 2.5 inch
Benefits of cooking in a cast iron vessel:
- 100% natural, eco-friendly goodness.
- Chemical-free alternative to nonstick pans, which has harmful PFCs(perfluorocarbons).
- Requires very less oil – Hear, hear all health enthusiasts.
- Fortifies your food with vital iron content – say goodbye to iron deficiencies ladies!
- Can be used on the stove, in the oven, over a fire … a must have in your survival kit!
- Sturdy as can be – engine blocks are built with cast iron, aren’t they
Every one of your cast iron vessels is:
- Suffused with rich iron nutrients.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Heated and seasoned with multiple coatings of vegetable oil.
- Packed with love
You will receive a details care manual along with your order. Follow this and your cast iron appe pan can be passed down through generations.
There are no reviews yet.