Cast Iron Skillet
Cast iron gets screaming hot in just a few seconds and stays hot for a long time, which makes it the ideal vessel to cook meat and veggies in a way that locks in the natural juices and flavour and makes your dish succulent and out-of-this-world delicious!
- Toxic-free and safe to use
- Hand-seasoned using traditional methods
- No further seasoning required. Ready to use.
- Price is inclusive of shipping
Available in 7 different sizes:
- Cast Iron Skillet 6″ – Diameter: 6 inch | With handle: 10 inch | Depth: 1.3 inch | Weight: 0.5 Kg | Volume: 400 ml
- Cast Iron Skillet 8″ – Diameter: 8 inch | With handle: 11.5 inch | Depth: 1.2 inch | Weight: 0.7 Kg | Volume: 500 ml
- Cast Iron Skillet 10″ – Diameter: 10 inch | With handle: 14 inch | Depth: 1.5 inch | Weight: 1.5 Kg | Volume: 800 ml
- Cast Iron Skillet 12″ – Diameter: 12 inch | With handle: 18 inch | Depth: 1.5 inch | Weight: 3 Kg | Volume: 1500 ml
Benefits of cooking in a cast iron vessel:
- 100% natural, Eco-friendly goodness.
- Chemical-free alternative to nonstick pans, which has harmful PFCs (perfluorocarbons).
- Requires very less oil – Hear, hear all health enthusiasts.
- Fortifies your food with vital iron content – say goodbye to iron deficiencies ladies!
- Can be used on the stove, in the oven, over a fire … a must have in your survival kit!
- Sturdy as can be – engine blocks are built with cast iron, aren’t they
Every one of your cast iron vessels is ready for use:
- Suffused with rich iron nutrients.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Heated and seasoned with multiple coatings of vegetable oil.
- Packed with love
You will receive a details care manual along with your order. Follow this and your cast iron Skillet can be passed down through generations.