Cast Iron Kadai Flat Bottom
Cast as a single piece using sand casting, these Flat Bottom Kadai transfer heat very well and are perfect for getting food cooked evenly and perfectly. This flat bottom kadai comes in two sizes to suit your cooking needs. The raw materials are tested for impurities before going in for production and the final product is tested for durability and quality. We further hand-season your product to make sure it is ready to use. Be assured that your kadai will surpass anything out there (pre-seasoned or otherwise) in terms of quality and enhance your cooking experience.
- Toxic-free and safe to use
- Works on Induction as it is flat bottom
- Hand-seasoned using traditional methods
- No further seasoning required. Ready to use
- Comes in two sizes:
- Medium – Volume: 1500 ml | Diameter: 9 inch | Weight: 1.8 Kg
- Large– Volume: 2750 ml | Diameter: 12 inch | Weight: 2.2 Kg
Benefits of cooking in a hand-seasoned cast iron vessel
- 100% natural, eco-friendly goodness
- Chemical-free alternative to nonstick pans, which has harmful PFCs(perfluorocarbons).
- Requires very less oil – Hear, hear all health enthusiasts.
- Fortifies your food with vital iron content – say goodbye to iron deficiencies ladies!
- Can be used on the stove, in the oven, induction over a fire … a must have in your camping kit!
- Sturdy as can be – engine blocks are built with cast iron, aren’t they?
Every one of your cast iron vessels is:
- Suffused with rich iron nutrients.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days.
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Heated and seasoned with multiple coatings of best quality vegetable oil.
- Packed with love.
You will receive a details care manual along with your order. Follow this and your cast iron Kadai flat bottom can be passed down through generations.