Sabzi/Vegetables cooked in this clay kadai has special authentic taste and flavour. It allows the vegetables to cook and bring in the natural flavours.
- 100% natural, eco-friendly ; Individually seasoned and ready to use.
- A unique, earthy flavour that no other type of cookware can give you.
- Slow, even, delicate cooking that packs in all the flavours and aroma.
- Uniform circulation of heat and moisture through the pot that keeps in all the sumptuousness.
- Infuses a punch of minerals in every dish and balances out PH levels in your food, which makes these pots the perfect choice for your family
How is your cookware prepared:
- Suffused with the goodness of clay from the heart of Kerala.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days to get rid of the odour of clay.
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Fired in a wood oven to close pores.
- Oiled and Sun Dried.
- Heated with a coating of vegetable oil.
Care Manual provided
This Clay Kadai comes in three sizes – small, medium and large, so take your pick.
- Small: Diameter: 6 inch | Depth: 1.5 inch | Volume: 250 ml | Weight: 1 Kg
- Medium: Diameter: 9.5 inch | Depth: 3 inch | Volume: 900 ml | Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Large: Diameter: 11 inch | Depth: 4 inch | Volume: 2000 ml | Weight: 1.5 Kg