A sambar that isn’t made in a traditional kalchatti is no sambar at all! Seasoned perfectly with the goodness of earth and sun, this kalchatti will be a herald of health and happiness in your home.
This Clay kalchatti comes in two sizes – medium and small, so take your pick.
- 100% natural, eco-friendly ; Individually seasoned and ready to use.
- A unique, earthy flavour that no other type of cookware can give you.
- Slow, even, delicate cooking that packs in all the flavours and aroma.
- Uniform circulation of heat and moisture through the pot that keeps in all the sumptuousness.
- Infuses a punch of minerals in every dish and balances out PH levels in your food, which makes these pots the perfect choice for your family.
Medium: Diameter 7 inch | Depth :4 inch | Weight: 1.5 Kg | Volume: 2500 ml
Small: Diameter 5.5 inch | Depth: 3 inch | Weight: 1.25 Kg | Volume: 1500 ml
How is your cookware prepared:
- Suffused with the goodness of clay from the heart of Kerala.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days to get rid of the odour of clay.
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Fired in a wood oven to close pores.
- Oiled and Sun Dried.
- Heated with a coating of vegetable oil.
Care Manual provided