Cast Iron Skillet
Cast iron gets screaming hot in just a few seconds and stays hot for a long time, which makes it the ideal vessel to cook meat and veggies in a way that locks in the natural juices and flavour and makes your dish succulent and out-of-this-world delicious!
- Toxic-free and safe to use
- Hand-seasoned using traditional methods
- No further seasoning required. Ready to use.
- Size: Diameter: 10″ (Inside diameter) | Weight: 2.5 kg
- Price is inclusive of shipping
Benefits of cooking in a cast iron vessel:
- 100% natural, Eco-friendly goodness.
- Chemical-free alternative to nonstick pans, which has harmful PFCs (perfluorocarbons).
- Requires very less oil – Hear, hear all health enthusiasts.
- Fortifies your food with vital iron content – say goodbye to iron deficiencies ladies!
- Can be used on the stove, in the oven, over a fire … a must have in your survival kit!
- Sturdy as can be – engine blocks are built with cast iron, aren’t they
Every one of your cast iron vessels is:
- Suffused with rich iron nutrients.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Heated and seasoned with multiple coatings of vegetable oil.
- Packed with love
You will receive a details care manual along with your order. Follow this and your cast iron Skillet can be passed down through generations.