Soapstone Kalchatti (3 sizes)
This traditional kalchatti comes in three sizes. Take your pick and enjoy the burst of flavour, the joy of cooking beautifully tender meat, and the aroma of your grandmother’s sambar cooked in this traditional stone kalchatti.
Benefits of cooking in Stoneware
- 100% eco-friendly.
- Stoneware heats very evenly, which makes it perfect for evenly cooked food. Food remains warm and unspoiled for much longer.
- Food cooked in the stone pots taste so heavenly is that they are chemically inert and hence do not alter or change the natural flavors of the ingredients and retain the original aroma and taste of the food
- All natural, toxin free cookware.
- It has stood the test of time! There’s a reason it has been used since centuries past.
- It is heavy-duty stuff and made to be handed over for generations to come!
- Cook daily all items of food like curries, puluses, sambar, rasam etc
- Hand crafted by artisans skilled in stoneware.
- Comes in three sizes:
- Large – Diameter: 8 inch | Depth: 5 inch | Weight: 3 Kg | Volume: 2700 ml
- Medium – Diameter: 7.5 inch | Depth: 4 inch | Weight: 2.5 Kg | Volume: 1500 ml
- Small – Diameter: 6.5 inch | Depth: 4 inch | Weight: 2 Kg | Volume: 1000 ml
- Hand Seasoned and ready to use.
- It takes 2 weeks to seasoning and make it ready.
Every one of your stoneware products is:
- Suffused with nutrients that come from natural soapstone.
- Soaked and clean by salt and starch water for 6 to 7 days.
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Packed with love. We even provide you with a care manual.
There are no reviews yet.