Black Clay Tava
With the heat spreading evenly through the clay pan, you know you’ve got yourself a perfectly cooked roti with just the right amount of softness and just a touch of crunch. Ottada and some dishes come best in this. Also cook your fish wrapped in banana leaf (meen porichathu) It comes well done.
- 100% natural, eco-friendly ; Individually seasoned and ready to use.
- A unique, earthy flavour that no other type of cookware can give you.
- Slow, even, delicate cooking that packs in all the flavours and aroma.
- Uniform circulation of heat and moisture through the pot that keeps in all the sumptuousness.
- Infuses a punch of minerals in every dish and balances out PH levels in your food, which makes these pots the perfect choice for your family.
Diameter 8.5 inch
How is your cookware prepared:
- Suffused with the goodness of clay from the heart of Kerala.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days to get rid of the odour of clay.
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Fired in a wood oven to close pores. It is well fired to withstand more heat during cooking. Extra firing gives a black colour to clay
- Oiled and Sun Dried.
- Heated with a coating of vegetable oil.
Care Manual provided