With the heat spreading evenly through the clay pan, you know you’ve got yourself a perfectly cooked roti with just the right amount of softness and just a touch of crunch. Ottada and some dishes come best in this. Also cook your fish wrapped in banana leaf (meen porichathu) It comes well done.
- 100% natural, eco-friendly ; Individually seasoned and ready to use.
- A unique, earthy flavour that no other type of cookware can give you.
- Slow, even, delicate cooking that packs in all the flavours and aroma.
- Uniform circulation of heat and moisture through the pot that keeps in all the sumptuousness.
- Infuses a punch of minerals in every dish and balances out PH levels in your food, which makes these pots the perfect choice for your family.
How is your cookware prepared:
- Suffused with the goodness of clay from the heart of Kerala.
- Soaked in starch water for 3 to 4 days to get rid of the odour of clay.
- Scrubbed clean to remove dust and impurities.
- Fired in a wood oven to close pores.
- Oiled and Sun Dried.
- Heated with a coating of vegetable oil.
Care Manual provided
There are no reviews yet.