Clay Pot (Chatti)
₹920 – ₹1,095
Crafted to perfection and seasoned with love, this clay pot is as versatile as it gets. Be it a traditional Kerala meen curry (fish curry) or authentic dals/sambar or classic French ratatouille, infuse the goodness of earth in your food and slow cook your way to health with this unique earthenware. Bring back an era of traditional cooking and wellness every time you cook!
The clay used to make this product is sourced from Shornur in Kerala. The clay is 100% lead free and without additional harmful glazing making is safe to use. Additional hand-seasoning makes sure that you can use it without worry of it cracking at high temperatures.
- Toxic-free and safe to use
- Hand-seasoned using traditional methods
- No further seasoning required. Ready to use
- Available in 3 sizes:
- Volume: 1000 ml | Diameter: 9.5 inch | Depth: 3 inch | Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Volume: 2000 ml | Diameter: 10 inch | Depth: 3.5 inch | Weight: 1.75 Kg
- Volume: 2500 ml | Diameter: 11 inch | Depth: 4 inch | Weight: 1.95 Kg
Add to wishlist